Great Balls of Fire!

I hate driving! To my instructor, sorry because you probably just think I'm a really bad driver, when really I'm not trying at all because I don't want to freaking learn how to drive! Here is what I wore.

Above, cardigan: mother's. Belt: Goodwill. T-shirt: found it when I was cleaning out my closet, might be my uncle's. Longsleeve thermal: Kohl's. Jeans: Forever21. Shoes: Keds.

Above, I try to smolder and fail in epic proportions.

Above, the print of the thermal, because printed thermals and I have got it going on. This is a picture of my arm, by the way. Duh.

Above, great balls of fire! I've had this pose in my head for a long time. Har har har.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online