Boring TiLT Post

Things I Love Thursday in copulation of Gala at iCiNG
  • The Botanical Gardens, again. I am so enamored with it. I like walking. And I love trees.
  • stepping on crunchy leaves
  • "Home" by Michael Bublé
  • "Black and Gold" by Sam Sparro
  • Korean food, authentic or not, even if it makes my clothes smelly
  • Sam Sparro and Panic! At The Disco music videos for visuals, though to be honest I haven't watched many other music videos recently so the clothes/quirkiness might be typical of all videos now...
  • This Peach Bun Charm from pearberry on etsy:
Here's what I wore to take a walk in the Botanical Gardens, step on crunchy leaves, and eat Korean food:

Above, top: Theme18 (imported). Bow: DIY. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: Forever21. Oxfords: Payless.

Above, I felt like a waiter.

Above, my shirt has Engrish! "The Gift of Love From Heaven Ahove." I also got a(nother) stain on my shirt from Korean food. -_-

[EDIT: Huh. My hair looks kind of terrible in these pictures. Oh well. Deal. Okay so my mom and I are trying to catch a flight to New York tomorrow. I don't know what to pack. The weather is "muggy."]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online