I hope this is the last throwback.

[This is a scheduled post.]

Above, Nike sweatshirt: sweatshop Nike store, striped tank top: H&M. Jeans: Levi's from Costco. Socks: 98-cent store.

Above, what an awkward silhouette! Gray dress shirt: brother's. Black t-shirt probably underneath: whatever. Ribbon: from a Forever21 skirt. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: Nordstrom.

Above, dress: cousin's. Pink longsleeve: United Colors of Benetton. Bracelets: gift. Tights: Nordstrom. I just wanted to try wearing a really formal dress to school. =_=

Above, dress: made by my grandmother. Belt: gift, Forever21. Cardigan: forgot. Tights: generic.

Above, striped button-down: Old Navy. Purple longsleeve you can barely see: Old Navy. Black printed shirt: Fang, Ross. Jeans: bubblegum, cousin's, with a patch that says "Ai-yah" on the side because I ripped my jeans on the lock of a bathroom stall (and in this case "ai-yah" would be the Cantonese equivalent of "Oh shit"). Socks: Target. Note that my hands are not white. I am wearing latex gloves because we were doing a 24-hour psychology experiment on sensory adaptation.

Above, black turtleneck: mother's. Red sweater: Old Navy kids. Jeans: Levi's 504 slouch straight.

Above, cardigan: mother's. Dress: mother's. Tights: Nordstrom. Socks: H&M.

Above, striped dolman sleeve top: grandmother's. Black tank top peeking out: somewhere in the Haight. Shorts: wetseal. Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Socks: Target.

Above, denim jacket: delia's. Floral slip: vintage. Dress-ish thing under that: pajamas, Nordstrom. Tights: generic. I wore this to school for Spirit Week because it was Pajama Day. The next year I was much less subtle and wore this one-piece footie pajama from the boys' section at Target:

I call it "growing up."

Above, cardigan: Goodwill. Longlseeve: JC Penney. Polo: Nordstrom Rack. Jeans: Levi's from Costco. Socks: gift.

Above, top: Theme18 (imported). Striped tank top: H&M. Pants: somewhere in Vancouver. Socks: 98-cent store. I love these pants, but nobody understands them. And nobody loves what he doesn't understand. :(
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online