it's like in a way you're eating it

I just finished watching The Ice Storm, directed by Ang Lee, as part of my summer assignment. It was weird. I think I'm going to have to watch it again to get any meaning from it. But man, you've got to love that it's set in the 70s.

Sorry that these pictures are all of Elijah Wood, but... Mikey!

And that weird snowsuit jacket thing he puts on that looks like it has eyes on the hood:

Okay. No, really, it was so weird. If there's something to understand (and I'm sure there is), I'm missing it. I feel dumb.

But Mikey! "...because when you smell a smell it's not really a smell, it's a part of the object that has come off of it, molecules. So when you smell something bad, it's like in a way you're eating it. This is why you should not really smell things, in the same way that you don't eat everything in the world around you because as a smell, it gets inside of you." If only I could have knitwear and collared shirts as cool as Mikey.

Above, left to right: H81 Cable Knit Sweatervest for $22.90 at Forever21; Striped Sweatervest for $19.80 at Forever21; H81 Holly Argyle Sweater Vest for $19.90 at Forever21
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online