I'm really tired

Today I went to the Nordstrom Massive Whatever It's Not That Cheap Sale and instead of buying any clothes bought a whole mess of tights:

And then I ate at Nordstrom with my mom, and their Mighty Leaf tea is delicious. And then I had lunch with my grandma. This is what I wore:

Above, green corduroy blazer: delia's. Pink longsleeve: Target. Blue and gray scarf: gift from brother. Jeans: American Rag. Socks: Target. Flats: Steve Madden.

And then I went to a baseball game:

Above, hair ties: Forever21. Glasses frames: Goodwill. Corduroy jacket: delia's. Bag: Hong Kong University, mother's (she didn't go there; it was a gift to her). Corduroys: delia's. Shoes: Harajuku Lovers, Nordstrom Rack. (Boy, I'm really a corduroy/delia's fiend today.)

The ballpark is cold. I brought mittens:

Above, convertible mittens: J. Crew. Unfortunately I only wore them until the top of the fifth inning because then I got garlic fries and my hands were greasy and smelly (and deliciously garlic-y).

Above, my shooooooooooes.

Above, strangely enough, my favorite part about new (non-dressy) shoes is... breaking them in. Forcefully and with much scuffing.

Above, a kind of creepy picture of me, my (hipster) glasses frames, and The Sound and the Fury.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online