"I just want you to know...

...I wanna be your Romeo."

How middle-school-romantic!

HEY JULIET!

I think / You're fine
You really blow my mind
Maybe / Someday
You and me can run away

Be still, my beating heart.

Today I went shopping with Connie so she could buy a "summer wardrobe" for UCLA. I bought 2 men's t-shirts from Old Navy and two pairs of flip flops for the shower. Ewww. This is what I wore:

Above, white blouse thing: mother's. Longsleeve: Old Navy. Bag: Goodwill. Jeans: Forever21. Socks: HotSox. Shoes: Steve Madden.

Not to be really picky or anything, but I think this bag would look better worn across the front, like so:

Except that it's really uncomfortable and bangs into my hip. How do people do it? This outfit reminds me of those DKNY ads in girly teen magazines from last (?) fall/winter with Jessica Stam walking in the street. I can't find a picture. Imagine it.

[EDIT: DKNY F/W 2006.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online