Persepolis

By Marjane Satrapi.

Here is the back cover.

I really think you should read this book. No, really. I laughed and cried. I found myself so emotionally/mentally overwhelmed at certain parts that I had to do it justice by putting it down and thinking about what I just read instead of continuing.

Here are two of my favorite parts. I guess they are semi-spoilers.

And here is my next project and the current bane of my existence:

Why, oh why did I think I was so wonderful and amazing that I could tackle The Sound and the Fury on my own?

Faulkner, you're killing me. Benjy is killing me.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online