Note to Self

When propositioning someone, make sure the propositionee is of substantial enough intelligence such that his or her vocabulary includes the word "proposition" lest ridiculous and tragic misunderstandings ensue.

[EDIT: My thought process yesterday went something like What's that word that means enough but sounds like substantial? And it kind of sounds like satisfactory, too. Hm... Whatever, I'll just reword my post.

I remember the word now. Super brain-fart. The post should have read "When propositioning someone, make sure the propositionee is of intelligence sufficient enough that his or her vocabulary..." I feel dumb. How ironic.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online