Toy Story

This is what I wore:

Above, t-shirt: Ohlone Theater Competition, American Apparel. Skinny black pants: Gap, gift. Socks: 98 cent store. Scarf: aunt's.

Above, the (Super) 98-Cent (Plus) Store!

(Okay, haha, I was supposed to be looking for "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz on YouTube but my cousin was trying to explain the concept of "oily" to my younger cousin, and I typed "i'm greasy" into the search engine instead.)


Above, the two bears and monkey from the gas station claw machine. I got the monkey in the middle first, the hot pink bear on the left second, and the demented one on the right last. I only went for the demented one because it was being a punk and not cooperating with the claw and I was determined not to waste my money for nothing.

Above, the 98-Cent Store had one of those toy dispensers. Meet WALL-E. I think I may try to turn him into a necklace. Maybe.

I have finished Benjy's section in The Sound and the Fury with some understanding of what's going on, having reread the first forty pages four times now. I feel accomplished.

I really want to watch The Dark Knight. Aaarrrggghhh.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online