I don't want you back

The items in my outfit make me think of being a reject from an audition for an 80s movie about hookers.

Above, jacket: mother's. T-shirt: uncle's. Jeans: Forever21. Socks: HotSox. Shoes: Hot Gossip via Buffalo Exchange. Bag: Goodwill.

MY MOM: Those shoes look so... cheap.
ME: Cheaply made or they make me look cheap?
MY MOM: No, no, like cheap.
ME: You mean they make me look cheap?
MY MOM: Yeah.
ME: Mmhm.

Above, the shoulder pads are quite massive.

Above, the cheesy t-shirt.

Above, these socks always make me feel like there's a disco I wasn't invited to.

"Are you propositioning him?!"
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online