Nekkid

Yesterday

Fazed-Girl is sweaty after taking a shower and consequently runs around naked:

Well, close enough. Above, dress: mother's. Socks: 98-cent store. Oxfords: Payless. Red straps that are totally my bra and not a camisole or anything: you don't need to know.

Above, the heart on my face makes me look like a bird. A running bird girl.

What an uncanny resemblance.

Above, I give up. Let the damn straps show.

Today

Fazed-Girl enjoys referring to herself in the third person and feels like she's going to go work in a steel mill and then kick some ninja ass.

Above, headband: scarf, my aunt's. Dress: mother's. T-shirt: customink, American Apparel. Leggings: Rite Aid. Socks: 98-cent store. Oxfords: Payless. Dude. I hate half-calf leggings. But it was both hot and cold. Forgive me. Plus, I hadn't intended on packing these. I was supposed to pack a few pairs of black tights, but I grabbed these by accident.

I am fierce like you wouldn't believe.

Yeaahhhhh.

Above, my head.

Above, headband.

Above, look down!

Above, it was really effing cold. Air conditioning is deadly. Sweatshirt: senior class sweatshirt.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online