Love always,

I am in LA. It is hot. I feel obnoxious wearing my Cal sweatshirt because it is hot. But I have bad circulation.

Above, me in the car. Sweatshirt: Cal Student Store. T-shirt: Napoleon in War Paint, threadless. Shorts: mother's. Tights: DKNY. Oxfords: Payless.

Above, what I've been romping around my cousins' house in.

Above, what I finished today. The Perks of Being A Wallflower. It reminded me of Please Don't Kill the Freshmen but I liked it a lot more. It's like the high school experience I never had. I've wanted to name my kid Charlie ever since reading Flowers for Algernon (or maybe Charley, y'know) but I think that after reading The Perks of Being A Wallflower the name Charlie might be cursed. Or something. But I like it anyway. It was a bit painful to read, but in a good way.

There is a spoiler below, I guess. But it is my favorite part. I hope that blogger resizes it so it's too blurry to read if you don't want to read it.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online