be prepared

As my apartmentmate and her friend were making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and watching the Improv Everywhere video of pantsless people, it occurred to me - if I were ever to participate in Improv Everywhere's pantslessness, or if Berkeley had a pasty-skinned, tighty whitey version of UCLA's Undie Run, what would I wear?!

My underwear drawer needs life. But I told myself I wouldn't buy any more underwear this school year, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope that I keep my pants on until the end of this year. In the meantime, I'll put these back on the shelf...

Above, Cotton boy brief, 5 for $25 from Victoria's Secret

Above, Cotton boy brief, 5 for $25 from Victoria's Secret

Above, White Ruffle Hot Pants, $12 from Hot Topic

Above, Paige Cotton with Lace Pushup Bra, $29.50 from aerie by American Eagle

Above, buffalo check boyfly boybrief, $7.50 from aerie by American Eagle

Above and below, unisex baby rib brief, $12 from American Apparel

Above, Ruffle Plaid Boyshort, $4.80 from Forever21

Above and below, Lace Bandeau, $24 from Urban Outfitters

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online