jean pierre

I wore this on Monday, which was oddly fortunate, because Extremely Blond Benjamin waved to me from across Lower Sproul, approached, and asked if I minded if he sat next to me to eat his lunch while he cut Economics, which he sees as a soul-crushing major. He then proceeded to offer me half of his crab sandwich, tell me my dress was "very pretty," advise me to follow my dreams, mention that he has trouble talking to girls, and admit that he wants to move to New York, change his name to Jean-Pierre, and live in a flat as a starving actor/artist, eating crap food for lack of income but buying expensive art instead.

It's kind of hard to not find him endearing.

Above, convertible mittens: gift, J. Crew. Violet cardigan: Uniqlo. Gray t-shirt: Captain Awesome, Threadless. Floral dress: secondhand, aunt's. Black tights: generic. Oxfords: Payless.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online