meaningless plaiditudes

plaid outfit blowfish shoesWhy do I dress better when I'm not trying?

plaid outfit blowfish shoesAbove, hoodie: Old Navy. Plaid shirt: grandmother's. Shorts: mother's, Old Navy + DIY. Tights: generic. Shoes: Blowfish via delias.

Seriously, whenever I don't think I'm going to run into anyone important (or attractive), I slip into a Clothes From Last Night (CFLN) mindset. The undershirt you can't see is what I slept in. The plaid shirt is from the day before, and the hoodie, I'd been wearing around the apartment for a week. The tights are also a few days old, and the shorts... perhaps a week.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online