when i look at the stars, i feel like myself

Happy Saturday, world! I'm watching Rent later today and am already prepared to have my heart completely destroyed.

outfit yellow sun starsCardigan: Esprit. T-shirt: probably my uncle's. Denim shorts: mother's + scissors. Semi-sheer gray tights: DKNY. Oxfords: Payless.

Sorrow is a pair of tights with runs/laddering:

And gratitude for lactose-free milk is my lipstick-stained cup:

(By the way, MAC lipstick has an amazing consistency and very buildable color.)

I don't wear yellow often (I'm yellow enough, you know), but this cheesy t-shirt seemed to warrant something equally cheese-colored. Plus, it's been ages since Ling-Ling introduced me to the acoustic version of "Stars" by Switchfoot. And so.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online