put it away

Definitely having a What The Hell Am I Wearing moment in this outfit, but I do love this sweater dearly. Alas, the proportions are so wrong here:

Above, sweater: mother's. Cal t-shirt: Cal Student Store. Cargo shorts: hand-me-down Old Navy. Black nylon leggings: Rite Aid. Socks: gift. White canvas shoes: Payless.

Speaking of proportions, I should really get a long skirt a la yellow to try the silhouette out. I also don't actually have any high-waisted skirts. Or pants with legs wider than straight-leg. Or an actual waistless shift dress.

Mabye it's because I secretly fear them... especially the pants.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online