berkel berkel

This is what I wore to watch Ching in Theatre Rice's Local Warming, which served as a reminder of why I harbor a burning, unrequited love for David Ives. ("Jeremy was lying in missionary position on my carpet. He'd had an affair with that carpet, so at first I thought they were copulating.")

Above, white v-neck tee: Hanes via Target. Cardigan: Uniqlo. Pink plaid skirt: Nordstrom Rack. Tights: Nordstrom. Flats: Steve Madden via Ross.

P. S. Thanks, Joce, for eating with me at Berkel Berkel, which I think is really good but yelp doesn't, and Liz and Jessie and Jeff and the really funny token white guy in the improv troupe for a good time.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online