light my candle

So this is what I was wearing the day our power went out. Please excuse my hair... it's dripping (from rain, not grease, for once). My roommate and I ended up going to our friends' place a block down so we could study by floor lamp instead of LED flashlight.

Above, sparkly green headband: Target. Jacket: mother's. T-shirt: Old Navy men's. Skirt: secondhand, gift, American Eagle. Tights: generic. Boots: Hunter's via Zappos. Knee socks: gift.

Above, from my phonetics textbook, written by my professor. Don't be deceived; this cute little "Semi-related stuff in boxes" header for the shaded box might be amusing, but the material is so technical. Well, that's my professor for you.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online