PFW: Chanel

More often than not, I find runway collections a little boring until I see the detail shots, which is when I know I'm in love. Case in point: Chanel S/S 2010. Spring-appropriate, very pretty floral headwear in both fabric and metal, and totally fresh-faced models, not to mention the cute knitwear and classroom-inappropriate, visual fake-out, thigh-high tattoos (...which I would definitely wear to class, had I temporary tattoos for my thighs). A resounding YES PLEASE. All photos from style.com.

P. S.

Dear Berkeley,
This weather is more like it.

Dear Self,
Never underestimate the power of a short skirt.

Dear B,
You're even more adorable now that I know you "have trouble talking to girls" and like to write poetry and offered me half of your sandwich.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online