PFW: part the third, aka useless coverage

All photos from style.com, because I am not hip enough to be at Fashion Week.

(Really, all these posts are just for me to keep track of FW, not for you... I am evil.)

Above, from Commes des Garcons. Just for the combination of a harness with a white Iphigenia dress.

Above, from Hussein Chalayan because the hands are not entirely original, but I still love them and would never wear them.

Above, from Loewe, bra top yes please!

Above, from Sonia Rykiel. Smiling models makes me really pleased to see runway shows. I want that vest. It reminds me of something a host on a children's show would wear and keep an endless supply of tools in. Also, hello, thigh highs!

Above, another Sonia Rykiel. Bra top, YES! Purple and green, absolutely.

Above, from YSL just because this is beautiful construction.

Above, also from YSL. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online