booty

H&M purchase from a couple weeks back:

It looks sort of fantastic, but when am I going to wear this?

(Do you do that? Buy things you're never going to wear? I'm especially guilty of this for dressy dresses and high heels. Seriously, I need to stop pretending I'm a socialite who gets invited by expensive people to charity events where we eat huge organic salads and tiny pieces of filet mignon and cheese platters and sip water harvested from virgin clouds or something. Although if I only shopped for the life I actually live, I'd have a closet full of sweat pants and t-shirts. I think I have now justified my purchase.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online