Mily and Cole multifunctional Headwear

Today is Tangs 1st day member close door sale! The Onitsuka shoes has alot on sale!! Worth to check it out if you're a Onitsuka fans!
I have bought this interesting multifunctional headwear! Buy one free one!! One for 29.90rm. Is great gift for your frens! They comes in interesting colors, and some has one color one the inside, another color on the outside. I love them all, they look so funky. Can wear on a wrist, or scarf, or pirate style, or a hat, or hairband. :)




This white one, i buy for myself, and free another piece; the below - my guy one. I doubt he gona wears it.

I bought extra 2 more to keep as gifts. :))

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online