ho-siery

After seeing the Dennis Basso S/S 2010 show, I decided I really needed some lace-top thigh high stockings in my life, so I went to Nordstrom to pick up a pair. Sheer black lace-top thigh high stockings with a backseam probably don't qualify as appropriate classroom attire... but I'm not an appropriate person. Therefore.

I say, at least I didn't wear something short enough for the top of the stockings to be visible when in a neutral stance.

V-neck sweater: K-8 uniform. Napoleon in War Paint t-shirt: Threadless. Floral slip: secondhand. Sheer black lace-top thigh highs with backseam: Nordstrom. Oxfords: Payless.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online