Seasonal shopping?

I have a question for all 2.5 of my readers.

I know people change moisturizers and pile on scarves in the winter, and I know it makes sense to buy season-specific clothing like swimsuits for summer, but I've noticed that I find myself buying more secondhand items in the summer and more new stuff in the winter. Maybe it’s Christmastime consumerism that makes me crave new knitwear, new party dresses, and new shoes when it starts getting cold. Maybe it’s because people have more garage sales in the summer, or because I have more time to scour thrift stores when I’m not in school. I don’t really know. But I do know that I always lean toward secondhand in the summer and shiny-new in the winter, so my question(s) is (are) this:

Does anyone else do this, or am I just really susceptible to holiday shopping itches? Do you gravitate toward certain types of shopping during summer as opposed to winter?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online