Cellnique Paramedical skin care range

Awesome news!! I was recently contacted by a company called Cellnique. It would seem that someone at the company had stumbled across my blog and (possibly due to my constant whining and complaining!) offered to send me some skin care products to review. Woo! *happy dance*

After sending the girl details of my rather problematic skin I received a lovely collection of goodies designed specifically for my skin concerns; mostly gross spots that hang around my chin – a bit like teenagers in hoodies hanging around street corners texting and generally being a tad annoying - and simply wont go away
skin purifying cleanser
I also have some scarring from where the spots have been particularly bad or, ahem, “accidentally” squeezed by me in the past
skin action gel plus
This is the kinda range I’ve wanted to try for ages but it’s just way out of my price-range and I couldn’t afford to splash out on it without knowing if it will actually work! (what I’ve been sent would cost aroud £105.00 to buy online) I’ll not bore you with a full list of ingredients cos you can always have a nosy at the website if you like but the lotions and potions I’ve been sent contain an array of awesometastic spot fighting ingredients such as salicylic acid, seaweed extract, burdock, witch hazel, tea tree, vitamin c, aloe vera and eucalyptus oil

I know this is quite sad but I was actually unbelievably excited about using this range and thoroughly enjoyed using the cleanser, lotion and gel before my shower. I reckon I’ll give a mask a test run tomorrow

skin purifying masque

If anyone has had to live with bad skin you’ll know what I mean when I say that if I’m speaking to someone I can find myself worrying that they’re just looking at any gross spots that happen to be plaguing me at the time, which makes me extremely self conscious . I’m not the most vain person ever and my skin could definitely be a lot worse but by the same token it could also be a lot better… Fingers crossed for the latter eh? :)

Gonna be using this range morning and night for the next while so I’ll let you know if it’s any good! ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online