To line or not to line?

I feel the same way about lip liners as I do about highlighters, brow pencils/powders and bronzers; they’re great for certain occasions but they aren’t an integral part of my every day makeup routine in the same way that foundation, mascara and blush are

Unfortunately I suffer from bad skin and as we all know water is the cure for pretty much everything so I get through 2-3 litres of hot water/herbal tea each day. Which means, of course, that I’m always drinking something so can never keep my lip colour in place for more than about an hour

To be honest this doesn’t really bother me much but what I really couldn’t stand is that horrid lip-liner-still-in-place-with-no-lip-product-on-the-actual-lips-look that a lot of girls end up with after a long day, so I generally veer away from liners unless I know I’ll be getting the chance to touch up my makeup

My favourite lip liner is...

...L’Oreal Invincible Lip Liner in shade 722


This is fairly soft so goes on the lips really easily without me actually having to drag the skin. It’s also extremely comfortable; I like to fill in my whole lip with the liner and then apply a lipstick over the top and some pencils have been incredibly drying whereas I’ve been able to wear this for ages with no problems at all

The colour is ever so slightly darker than my lips so when this is applied it makes me look “finished” in a way that a plain gloss or lipstick doesn’t quite manage :)

My only complaint (oh come on you know me well enough by now to know there’s always something I don’t like about a product :p) is that due to this being one of the more modern “twist up” pencil style applicators it can’t be sharpened. Not a deal-breaker or anything but just a tad annoying when you’re trying to get a very precise line, you know? ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online