Unwanted makeup update

Bernard, my adorable little pooch when she was just a pup

Wow. Just… wow

I am absolutely amazed that so many people have commented on my unwanted makeup post! Seriously I was kinda concerned there’d be items left that no one would be interested in so I’m really really pleased that so many of you have responded. And I also want to thank all of you who have offered to make a donation because I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it :)

Oh and to all you lovely ladies who have offered to pay for the items or to pay the shipping costs there’s no need! Don’t get me wrong it’s extremely nice of you but I wanna make this free for everyone so the P&P will be on me ♥

Thanks again everyone

Joy xx
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online