Mineral powder foundations

If there’s anything better than a superb skin-perfecting foundation then it has to be one that is actually silky light and allows skin to breathe whilst giving great coverage… Which is where mineral foundations come in! Ever since QVC started doing little mineral makeup segments on the show I’ve been obsessed with finding the best products. Er, yeah, I’m one of those people who sits glued to QVC whilst wearing my pjs and drinking tea. But lets brush past that, shall we? :)

I dunno about you but I’ve found it a million times harder to get a mineral powder that matches my skin tone than I ever have with a liquid foundation. There is just so much variation between shades and a lot of them look way too yellow or pink on my face. So far the best ones I’ve come across are Pure Foundation loose mineral powder by Maybelline and the Lasting Finish minerals loose powder by Rimmel
Both of these are great and I love how they blend with the naturals oils on my face so the result is pretty and quite dewy (definitely odd but awesome for a powder I reckon!); I really don’t like powders that just sit on top of the skin clinging on to each little hair because they look completely unnatural and kinda… well, gross really :)
Annoying little holes that allow the powder to get everywhere!

Each of these comes with a mini kabuki brush (the Maybelline one is waaay better) so they’re great for keeping in your bag to touch up throughout the day. Oh and talking of which! The Rimmel one comes with an amazing little plastic stopper that you can use to cover the holes in the lid. I’ve found this unbelievably handy cos I hate the way the powder continually falls through the shaker if you’re moving the regular pots around

Awesome little stopper that comes on the Rimmel powder jar

Anyway, the point of this post was actually to ask if you have a favourite loose mineral powder. I’d love to try another one that gives full coverage but I’m so wary of splashing out before I know that it’ll deliver the goods so any recommendations would be most welcome! ♥

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online