The Versatile Blogger Award

The gorgeous Leah was nice enough to pass this award on to me. I’ve been following Leah pretty much since she started blogging and her posts are always really entertaining so I definitely recommend stopping by for a nosy if you get a chance :)

Now I dunno about you but I find that it’s really hard to know if anyone actually enjoys your blog posts cos you send them out there and just keep your fingers crossed that they will appeal to someone… For that reason I think blog awards like this are superb as it kinda shows someone thinks your little corner of the interwebs is fairly interesting!

Onto the "Rules"

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award

My 7 things

1. I’m allergic to hair dye
2. My other half is 6’3” and I’m only 5’2”
3. I’m shy
4. I’ve read every book by Nicholas Sparks and cried at most of them
5. I hate lavender scented products
6. My pets all have “people names” as opposed to cute “pet names.” They are Bernard, Zoe, George and Oliver (Zoe came with her name, I chose the others)
7. If I’m going out for a drink I’ll usually opt for Guinness

7 totally fantastic Beauty Blogs I’d like to pass this on to

Bibis skin blog
Flaws and All
Lacquerized
Mirror mirror on the wall
Oh la la maquillage
Shop my stash
Straight up glam
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online