Super Orgasm by NARS

I think there are some cult classics in the beauty world that we’ve all heard about (and in some cases completely relied on) over the years; things like Urban Decays Primer Potion, YSLs Touche Eclat Highlighting pen and Elizabeth Ardens 8 hour cream all spring to mind… Another one that I see mentioned all the time in beauty blogs, magazines and makeup videos is Orgasm by NARS

After lusting after it for about, ooooh, a century or so, I finally decided to treat myself and picked it up from my local SpaceNK. I’m pleased to say that I really like it, although after all the hype I don’t think it was ever gonna completely live up to my impossibly high expectations!
Super Orgasm
Anywho, a friend of mine then bought me a gorgeous NARS gift set which included a blush in the shade Super Orgasm. Oh. My. Goodness. I adore this, honestly I’ve found it to be one of the prettiest, most wearable shades ever and it always guarantees a compliment or two (admittedly from my mum and kid sister but they totally count! :p)

The regular Orgasm is a beautiful peachy pink with shimmer whereas the Super Orgasm has gold glitter, which may sound really tacky and OTT but it actually manages to look gorgeous on. As with all NARS blushes in comes in one of the rather annoying dirty-finger-print-attracting-rubber-like compacts which has a good sized mirror. The texture is far finer that it looks at first glance and so far I’ve enjoyed this more every time I’ve used it. Don’t you just love it when that happens? ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online