Revlons super lustrous lipgloss

Due to my current spending ban I’ve been digging through my storage boxes of unused makeup in the vain hope that it’ll be enough to satiate my shopping craving. I’m embarrassed to admit that there’s a lot of stuff I haven’t got round to opening, even though I stood at the checkout thinking that this one blush/lipgloss/mascara/whatever was gonna be my new hg product and something I just couldn’t possibly live without :)

I’ve come across a few gems that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using over the last few weeks and one of them is this Revlon lipgloss. I’ve actually heard nothing but good things about this which is why I picked it up in the first place but for some reason it got tossed aside and was promptly forgotten so I only wore it for the first time a few days ago
For a change I actually agree with every positive comment that’s been made about this; the tube is sleek, simple and stylish, which is always a good start! I love the standard doe-foot applicator and the texture is fab… It’s one of those not too sticky but not too slick glosses that manage to make even my small, thin lips looks rather full. No mean feat I can tell you!

The staying power could be totally phenomenal but seeing how I’m constantly drinking throughout the day I have to reapply every couple of hours so I really can’t say for sure! As always the colour I’ve gone for is a simple, cute, girly pink (shade 60 - shine that pink) that’s extremely inoffensive and would probably suit most skin tones. But as soon as I lift my self-imposed spending ban I shall be splashing out on at least 3 or 4 other shades ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online