please don't come to me on my dying day

I really wanted to wait until I actually finished another writing prompt before posting, but I've gotten stuck on this one, and I guess I get too antsy when I don't post for too long. So here's something I wore last year, before winter break started.

Sweater: thrifted. Longsleeve: Old Navy, gift. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: Forever21. Socks: Forever21. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.

Lately, I've been feeling very "Body In A Box," very walking-around-without-seeing and floating-around-in-my-head.



I don't really know what else to say except that time is being unobliging, and I wish I weren't at school, and it is when I feel like this that I am fully certain that I value my family above all else. More than grades or money or pretty clothes or well-crafted words or personal success. I wish I knew how best to give back to my family. Maybe the best way to do that right now is to be someone who has her shit together and doesn't need to be worried about. I'm not sure how to go about being someone who doesn't need any worry allocated to her, but at least I've got the look down. (Not this look. I mean what I've been wearing the past couple of days.)

But I mean, this too shall pass.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online