artificial sweetener

This skirt is so precious it almost doesn't feel right to wear it any way other than like a schoolgirl.

Not that my Catholic school uniform looked anything like this. (My skirt hung around my calves, and our polos were boxy. Not to mention the white socks rule.)

Above, skirt: Alloy. Striped polo: Nordstrom Rack. Socks: Hello Kitty, gift. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.

On an entirely unrelated note, I'm not sure why, but being reunited with knitting needles and yarn or with sewing needles and thread always kills any desire I have to shop. All I want to do is run around a fabric warehouse.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online