In which it becomes glaringly obvious that I worry too much about unimportant things.

What I wore on 10/10/10, to be firmly reminded that being alive and being loved are worth more than anything else, and that what we do with our time is the most important part of being human.

This was not an attempt to look artistic. This was me using a filing cabinet to prop up my camera because 1) I was too tired to put on shoes and take pictures outside, and 2) I left my tripod at my apartment.

Button-down: brother's. Printed thermal: Kohl's. Belt: hand-me-down. Skirt: secondhand, gift. Tights: Nordstrom.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online