it's all downhill from here

I wore this on a Wednesday, over the course of which I realized that I might've thought my Monday and Tuesday were bad, but the rest of my week was going to complete my week from hell, but not before I got really excited about wearing my uncle's old UC Berkeley shirt (which he handed down to my brother, from whose discard pile I rescued it), and completely failed in the execution of wearing it.

I was going to wear my cardigan as a cape, but I was afraid I might look really dumb, so I spent the rest of the day nursing the keen sting of being decidedly non-super and unheroic by reasoning that at least I felt like an Ivy Leaguer.

Cardigan: Forever21. Rings: estate sale. UC Berkeley shirt: hand-me-down. Denim: mother's + DIY. Tights: H&M. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online