Sunday Night Rituals


Good evening all and Happy Sunday to you! :) You know I was just thinking earlier that old habits really do die hard; ever since I was about 5 years old I’ve always had my “Sunday night bath” in preparation for school the next day (unfortunately these days it’s work) but I still do the same thing every single week without fail!

I dunno why because during the week I’m happy to jump in the shower for 10 minutes but when it comes to Sundays nothing will do but a nice long soak. It’s a bit of a tradition and like any tradition it comes with certain rituals – namely new magazines and lots of nice smellies to make it as enjoyable as possible. Picked up some Original Source bubble bath which smells scrummylicious and also got a new bottle of Scrub Actually by Soap & Glory, in my humble opinion this has gotta be one of the best scrubs ever!

Haven’t blogged much recently because I’ve taken up Bikram yoga in a bid to get all fit n healthy without spending ages at the gym! It’s one of the less well known versions of yoga and involves doing 26 postures over 90 minutes in a room heated to 105°F. It’s been fun and I can definitely feel the benefits but it’s sucked up soo much of my free time. Yesterday was the first day in ages that I actually got to do a little shopping

I’ve been trying to save a few pennies so opted for L’Oreals Studio Secrets anti-shine mattifying primer instead of my usual Smashbox Photo Finish.


Also picked up a little pot of gold Barry M Dazzle Dust... Can’t remember what the shade is called but it’s number 44. I’m a big fan of metallic gold shades cos I find they really warm up the face and can be as subtle or striking as you wanna make them and this one is absolutely beautiful! Like the rest of the Dazzle Dusts it’s lasts ages and goes on really well


Off for my bath – hope you have a fantastic week :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online