grrrrah!

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what Cal's fight song sounds like (SHAME AND DISHONOR!), but at least I can pretend I have school spirit in these blue shorts and little yellow-gold socks. (Just look at this gorgeous work of Cal-colored art captured by Work It, Berk and try to tell me blue and gold aren't meant to be together.)

Here is a pro-con list for my shorts from alloy:

I might have a wedgie in this picture, but I don't recall having to pick it after taking these photos, so it might just be the cut of the shorts.

T-shirt: Napoleon in War Paint, Threadless. Necklace: garden key from garage sale + chain from craft store. Shorts: alloy. Yellow socks: Forever21. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online