a tight grip on reality

I think this outfit is boring, and I know this outfit was uncomfortable. So I'm going to tack some Glee screencaps on the end of this post to make myself feel better.

Above, gray cardigan: Uniqlo. Pink Peter Pan collar blouse: French Toast uniforms. Neck tie thing: found it in the closet. Teal jeans: Uniqlo. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.

I mean, c'mon. Even though the Britney/Brittany episode had the worst plot in the entire series so far, Lea Michele's "...Baby One More Time" was such a fun throwback to the late 90s (and awesomely bad late 90s fashion). Plus, Jayma Mays has a fantastic blouse and even more fantastic hair.

Don't you feel better already?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online