the short of it

My morning started off innocuously enough. I went to my computer science discussion and played cat's cradle with my lab partner with a thread that came off her skirt while our TA talked about the minimax search algorithm and our project implementation.

Then I went to see my major adviser to get an adviser code for spring scheduling. I've realized that as much as I am terrified of talking to people older than me, I kind of like that time of semester when I have to make my way into the labyrinth that is Dwinelle and tell someone who is almost a complete stranger what my plans are for the next few semesters. It's kind of nice be told when it seems like everything is going to shit that No, really, you're doing quite well, actually.

So anyway, I was in a pretty good mood, but LITTLE DID I KNOW THIS WAS THE LAST TIME I WOULD EVER WEAR THESE SHORTS AGAIN.

I'd been hurting for some decent short-shorts for more than a year, ever since my Wet Seal pair became too scandalous for public consumption my butt became too scandalous for my Wet Seal shorts, but I hadn't caved until my Alloy purchase. And my first impression was that my new shorts were going to suck because they cost $9 and sounded crispy when I sat down. Well, they sort of did suck because the button on the fly fell off and the hem on the cuff unraveled on the first wash (which was a hand-wash, for the record), and I only keep white thread at my apartment so I couldn't sew anything up because the shorts are black.

But anyway, I think I must've really wanted short-shorts in my life because when they shrunk in the dryer after our first week together, I felt like...



I didn't know it then, but this would be the last time they ever graced my butt.

White button-down: Forever21. Gray t-shirt: Hanes, men's. Short shorts: alloy. Tights: gift. Black and white oxfords: Miz Mooz.

Even though our time together was short, short-shorts, I will love you long time, and I'll always be thankful that you were there for me when my wardrobe really needed it. Maybe someday, I'll find someone like you to fill that void in my wardrobe (and therefore, ultimately, my life) that I didn't know existed until that day we first we found each other. Rest in peace.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online