Eyes, Lips, Face

Just thought I’d do a post on a few of my favourite items at the min!

Firstly I have to mention Cool Touch Shadows by Rimmel. A recent discovery and I have fallen in love with them! At first I expected these to be like the No7 Stay Perfect Eye Mousse (which I also love) but they really couldn’t be more different
Icy, Champagne Frost, Cool Down
The texture is extremely watery so they have to be applied with a very light hand and they dry super fast so you have to work quickly! I’ve found that these make the most perfect simple, shimmery, non-creasing base for any makeup look. Or they can be used for a nice subtle day time look because they have a little shimmer but aren’t too OTT

I’m a bit of a lip gloss addict and every time I come across a gorgeous pink shade I just have to have it! Which actually kinda sucks cos it means I have far too many favourites and I have some serious trouble choosing which to wear! Anyone else have a favourite lip gloss that you just couldn’t live without?

Oh and I wanted to mention my Too Faced Ooh La Rough blush in Pink Provocateur! I love the Too Faced eye shadows, lip glosses and of course Shadow Insurance so had pretty high hopes for this blush and wasn’t disappointed!
It’s the perfect pink shade and I only have one teensy little complaint; totally don’t get why they have included a pale highlight colour... surely if you wanted a highlighter you could buy it separately instead of being stuck with something you wont even use? I’d have preferred a container full of the gorgeous dark pink :)
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online