Hello Kitty bag and favourite face masks

I’ve had such a lazy day and should probably be embarrassed to admit that I have watched 7 episodes of Desperate Housewives back to back (but it was awesome so I’m not!) Could Eva Longoria Parker look anymore perfect?

Whilst watching it and drinking copious amounts of tea I decided I may as well go all out and apply a nice face mask too. My skin has been a tad dry recently so I opted for Hydra Intense by Lancome which got me thinking about which masks I use for which “problems.” My top four are;

Hydra Intense by Lancome when my skin feels dry
Deep Cleansing face mask by Simple when I get breakouts
Tea Tree peel off mask by Avon when I’m looking oily
Express Radiance Mask by L’Occitane when my skin looks a bit dull

Anyone else have any favourites that you'd recommend?

Also wanted to mention the adorable Hello Kitty bag I got with my most recent Avon order!
I got a new blusher brush, ANEW smoothing eye liner in white, glimmerstick diamonds eye liner in Smokey Diamond, a cute eye shadow quad and Arabian Glow bronzing pearls
I find a lot of the Avon stuff pretty hit n miss but have got a few gems over the years so can’t help but order something every time I get the new book!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online