Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box


As I general rule I avoid palettes cos I find there’s always at least a couple of colours I just don’t like and I hate lugging around a palette with 15 different eye shadows when I only wear 2 or 3 at a time!

Obviously exceptions have to be made esp when the palette is as adorable (and eco friendly!) as this one. I love the mix of shades in this; a few that are great for nude looks and then an awesome green, purple and blue for when I’m going for something a teensy bit more dramatic

YDK, Flipside, Grifter

VZI, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

Flash, Oil Slick, Kiddie Pool, Half Baked


I hate to seem fussy – but I can’t help myself – so I have to mention the shade vzi which I’m really not keen on! It’s a simple white glittery shadow but the glitter particles are big and chunky (ick!) and the colour doesn’t show up well at all so I haven’t really been able to find a use for it

All in all though I love this palette and the mini bottle of primer potion and brush are fab little extras!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online