The Gardens Club Birthday Treat

Time really flies. Seems like not so long ago I just celebrated my father's birthday. This year, The Gardens Club sent my father a birthday voucher to redeem one (1) slice of cake at one of the participated outlet. Guess what?! He got a birthday treat from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. What’s more?! There are a total of 3 vouchers (my dad, aunt & brother-in-law); all of them are September babies!!! The best part is... we only feel the privileged once in 12 months :)

Cheesecake with Oreo
I love this the most! Its filled with crunchy, delicious OREO® cookies. Yummy!


Chocolate Chip Muffin -------------------------------------------- Banana Muffin


Blueberry Muffin ------------------------------------------------- Muffin Madness


Coffee Bean! Yep! This is the very first time my father had ventured into Coffee Bean. Daddy was obviously beaming with joy. However, it is quite disappointing, a slice of cake become a piece of muffin... :( Anyway, I ordered my favorite cheese cake for my father & he just love it!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online