My first (and hopefully not last!) blog award


Hello all, just a quick post to mention my first ever blog awards! I received these from the lovely Real Girls Beauty who I've been following for quite a while cos her blog is rather awesome!

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit just how excited and pleased I am about these awards. So much so in fact that when I found out I woke my flatmate straight away to share the good news. He wasn't nearly as excited as me. Strange.

Anyway, I just wanted to do a little post on this because it was really appreciated and although I blog just because I enjoy it it's good to know someone actually likes reading my (sometimes totally nonsensical) ramblings :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online