the coldest story ever told

Fourth of July.

Above, sunglasses: Forever21. Sweater: Target. Blouse: delia's. Beaded bracelet: DIY. Bangle: Claire's. Jeans: Forever21. Shoes: Payless.

Currently doing ASAM20 reading. This is like English (in that I bought my reader 2 weeks late and crammed 2 weeks of reading into a couple nights, and that there is a sickening amount of it) and anthro (in the content and style of readings). I guess this is why it's a four-week course. Also, found out this morning that I have a midterm the morning after I watch Half-Blood Prince. Which is a 2.5-hour film. We are watching the 7:45 show. Which puts us at 10:15, which means I get home at 10:45 or so. I am pretty sure I hate sleep deprivation. Did I mention my class starts at 7:30?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online