my feet tell me go

This morning I woke up at 6:30, went to the bathroom, and burst into song ("Good Morning, Baltimore") while brushing my teeth. I guess I was really awake. Singing and brushing is difficult.

Also, the new Forever21 website looks like... Urban Outfitters.

Also... I swear I will be over my male model kick soon. But until then... can I get a slice of Alex Gilbert?

Let's, for a second, ignore the NAKED!body and just take in the face:

alex gilbertCLEARLY, I am developing a huge thing for boys with lips. (Ohai, Blake Bashoff.)

alex gilbert...HIIII THERE.

You know that Terry Pratchett (hilarious author!) quote that goes "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life"? Well, give a man a (prop) cigarette, and I'll keep him warm for the rest of his life.

alex gilbertBut the truth is, for all that skin and nudity... I'd rather take this Alex Gilbert home:

alex gilbert
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online