four inches

This outfit is nothing special, although it’s been a while since I’ve worn heels. In fact, the last time I wore these heels out was for… the senior last dance.

Above, coat: delia’s, gift. Jeans: Forever21. Socks: childhood. Shoes: Forever21.

forever21 chunky heels shoesI later changed into more practical shoes to accompany my little cousin to go bike-with-training-wheels riding and donned a hat because man, it was cold outside, and I was not feeling my headache. My cousin has a Disney princess bicycle:

Above, I should be on latfh. Shoes: Harajuku Lovers via Nordstrom Rack. Hat: mother’s.

...There were ducklings.

ducklings
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online