(pl. noun) to wear (clothing) to

I recently ran across Songs To Wear Pants To, a website where "Andrew makes songs based on your ideas." Gems include "I Am A Sad Sad Toaster Made Of Glass" ("Yes, I'm a sad, sad toaster made of glass. / Would you like your toast with tears?"), "I Am The First Fifty Digits Of Pi," and "Monkeys In Robots In Love" ("But is it true / that he's a boy? 'Cause underneath the moon, / she'll hear him crying to the darkness, 'Eep! Eep! / I'm a monkey!' in his sleep.")

I also bookmarked a bunch of Shoes To Wear Socks To.

(Okay, the first one, not so much. The rest are debatable, but I like socks with platform sandals, so shoot me.)

Above, Fergie "Theif" Bootie, $139.95 at Nordstrom

Above, Doll in Black Nubuck by daniblack, $96 at zappos

Above, Sweet Chip in Steel Nubuck by Kenneth Cole Reaction, $88.95 at zappos

Above, Nola in Roccia Matte Snake by daniblack, $110 at zappos

Above, Clemens in Tmoro Dress Calf by daniblack, $90 at zappos
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online