things I forget

1) Gray is not just a matrix of scattered black dots.

2) Life is fragile.

That was a few days ago. I am sad to say that only four out of six parts of Eugenia (this sounds so wrong) are still living, the budding flower pictured above has withered, and aphids are wreaking havoc. I think everyone should grow plants (before they have babies) so they remember how easily things die. Eugenia has been transplanted into four separate little pots currently residing in my backyard (as of fifteen minutes ago). I hope she can brave the elements, but at least now she has room to grow. (It was really sad, pulling out the little dirt clods and seeing how the roots were growing into a rectangular block, cramped as they were.)

Another thing I forget is that seeing things grow is really exciting.

...GO, EUGENIA, GO!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online